Powered by eRCM™ Modeling Software
- Empowers UCP with dynamic speed and pressure safety limits
- Predicts safe performance across unit’s full operating map
- Calculates full rod loads and pin reversals per throw
- Simple — just connect the power and Ethernet cables
- Provides OEM-compatible modeling
- Improves capacity and reduces costs
- Models single and multi-stage units
Remove operating map constraints from your reciprocating compressor. Allow it to achieve its full performance.
eRCM Express™ is an industrial computer that powers proven eRCM™ reciprocating compressor modeling technology, conveniently packaged in the robust and field-proven Monico mCore SDR hardware platform.
eRCM Express can be DIN rail mounted, or mounted with angle brackets inside your existing Control Panel.
eRCM Express receives real-time unit operating point data inputs from the PLC. In response, it returns eRCM™ based compressor performance and safety advisor outputs that are critical to safely and efficiently controlling the compressor:
- Safety and availability of Next Step Up, Next Step Down, and Ideal Load Step, regardless of complexity of the load step matrix
- Checks for safety issues for all Load Steps, not just current one
- Full set of Compressor Performance Predictions:
- Base: Load, Flow, Fuel, etc.
- Safety: Rod Loads, Pin Reversals, Crank Forces, etc.
- Detail: Available data covers unit, all stages, all throws, and all cylinder ends
- Provides Safe Start Up Information for setting Load Step before Closing Bypass
- Provides dynamic ranges for safely adjusting Suction Pressure during operations
- Provides dynamic ranges for safely adjusting Speed during operations
- Provides data useful for Condition Monitoring:
- Gas Slippage Rates per cylinder (to know when valves/rings are leaking too much)
- Appropriate Interstage pressures (to know when a serious issue is affecting system)
eRCM Express Diagnostic Software – One software program covers all hardware versions.
eRCM Express Manuals – select appropriate manual(s) for your hardware:
|Monico mCore SDR||Nematron/Comark|
Recommended eRCM Express Integrators
Basic Systems, Inc.
Total Control Solutions, Inc.